For your convenience, our schedule is available 24 hours a day here so that you can easily book, change or cancel an appointment online. Evening and Saturday appointments are offered, as most patients work full-time and appreciate the availability of appointments outside of work hours.
You can book appointments as a new patient, or returning patient. Just follow the instructions online here:
Phone consultations are available for existing patients only, as a great option to have a follow-up appointment without a trip to the clinic. This is available for Naturopathic and Nutrition appointments only.
For out of town patients
You are required to come into the clinic for your initial visit and assessment. After your initial visit, we can schedule all of your follow-ups by phone (or skype).
Naturopathic Appointment Structure
Your First Appointment: Your first appointment an hour and twenty minutes long where a detailed patient intake is made, including a complete health history and physical examination. This first appointment is very important, since it will form the basis of your eventual treatment plan (75 minutes).
Your Second Appointment (or second visit): After thoroughly reviewing your case, a carefully drafted treatment plan is presented to you. This treatment plan is the “blue print” to treating your condition. It is a custom-made, multi-approach program that incorporates various Treatment Modalities geared towards your unique condition. The success of your treatment depends very much on how well you follow your treatment plan (45 minutes).
Follow Up Visits: Follow up visits are necessary to monitor your progress as well as make adjustments to the treatment plan, as new events arise. The number of follow up visits varies according to the condition of each patient (30 minutes).
How this approach is different:
- We spend much more time with you, especially during the initial intake, listening to your health concerns and thoroughly reviewing your health as a whole.
- We encourage questions and dialogue from our patients, and we welcome patients to bring their own research and experiences, and to have questions for us.
- We do not prescribe drugs. Instead, we use natural medicines such as herbs, vitamins, minerals and nutraceuticals.
- Our methods are non-invasive and have minimal, if any harmful side effects, unlike prescription drugs.
- We believe in diagnostic testing. We offer conventional labs and bloodwork, as well as other testing not typically offered through traditional family medicine.