Intravenous vitamin therapy is a safe and efficient way to deliver vitamins, minerals and amino acids directly into the bloodstream for optimal absorption. Vitamin IV treatments are used to treat acute and chronic illness, and also to maintain optimal health and wellness.
We have designed our menu to include options to support your energy, mood, stress, immune system, hormone balance, detox, muscle recovery, and anti-aging.
We also offer high dose vitamin C therapy, which is a treatment for chronic infections, post-viral fatigue, Lyme disease, and supportive cancer treatment.
Learn more about each treatment below. Please note that most IV appointments last for 60 minutes, and include a naturopathic consultation each time. Vitamin C treatments can run longer, up to 120 minutes.
Watch Dr. Stefanie Trowell discuss IV therapy:
- QUICKIE – The quickie will provide a boost of energy, with an treatment length of only 40 minutes. Loaded with B-vitamins, magnesium and vitamin C the quickie is our most efficient option.
- ENERGY – Get a surge of energy from a balanced treatment including a B-complex, extra vitamin B5 and B12, vitamin C and glutathione.
- STRESS – Are you feeling too stressed? An IV treatment can calm down over-firing adrenals or provide a boost for recovery and repair. Nutrients include B-vitamins, extra vitamin B5, B6 and B12, and magnesium to soothe your nervous system.
- IMMUNE – Give your immune system a boost to get over viral or bacterial infections with high dose vitamin C, zinc, selenium, and more. This treatment can also be used for chronic fatigue syndrome.
- MOOD – Did you know that nourishing your body and cells can impact your mood? If you are suffering from anxiety or depression, this vitamin-packed treatment can provide some relief.
- HANGOVER – Relief is quick with this IV treatment that will both rehydrate you and resolve nausea, fatigue and headaches!
- PREGNANCY – If you are suffering from extreme fatigue or nausea in pregnancy, an IV treatment aimed to both rehydrate and safely provide nutrients directly into your bloodstream can provide relief after 3-5 treatments.
- FERTILITY – Providing both nutrients such as B-vitamins and folate, and antioxidant therapy, this fertility treatment supports hormone balance and also egg quality.
- GLUTATHIONE – The Glutathione IV is our highest antioxidant treatment available. Glutathione, the body’s main antioxidant protects cells agains the damaging effects of free radicals, and is essential for liver detoxification. A glutathione IV treatment can be used for Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, liver disease, or other causes of low glutathione.
- ANTI-AGING – Our Anti-Aging treatment is a high potency antioxidant therapy for cell and nerve regeneration. It can also be used to support memory enhancement, dementia, atherosclerosis, or any other condition where rapid cell regeneration is desired.
- DETOX – Extra detoxification support is found in this treatment, providing nutrients to enhance detoxification and antioxidants too. Use this treatment to boost any detox of cleanse, or to independently support detoxification pathways.
- RECOVERY – Recovery can mean many things – recovery from surgery, athletic recovery, wound healing, and also malabsorption conditions. This treatment will speed your recovery with nutrients, antioxidants and amino acids to have you back on your feet quickly!
- HOT FLASH – When your hormones are out of balance, nutrients such as vitamin B6, calcium and magnesium can provide relief of hormonal symptoms, fatigue and stress.
- MIGRAINE – If you feel headache coming on (migraine, cluster or tension), this treatment can provide quick relief. Loaded with magnesium especially, let us take care of your pain in a safe and healthy way.
- VITAMIN C – High dose vitamin C therapy is a supportive cancer treatment to improve quality of life as well as slow cancer progression. This treatment can also be used for chronic infection, post viral fatigue and Lyme disease treatment.
You can book your first IV therapy treatment directly online here.
Watch Dr. Hilary Booth explain Vitamin IV therapy:
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR IV APPOINTMENT
Initial IV Visit
Your first IV therapy appointment includes a 1/2 hour private naturopathic consultation. During this time, your health history and health goals will be reviewed, to ensure that we treat you safely. Our IV therapy is run by licensed naturopathic doctors who are specifically certified to safely perform IV vitamin treatments.
After your 1/2 hour consultation, you will receive a short, 1/2 hour IV treatment of your choice. This IV treatment is approximately half of the size and duration of a typical full session.
Follow-up IV Visits
Follow-up IV visits will include a 20 minutes naturopathic consultation to check in with our current health, discuss your goals with IV therapy and help you choose the best treatment. This will be followed by a 40 minute IV treatment.
We have set up our IV room for optimal comfort, with both lounge chairs and a comfortable couch with footrests. You can plug into your own music or devices during this time, read, or talk with others enjoying an IV treatment. We have snacks, tea and juices available to you at no extra cost. During your IV treatment, we ask that you do not talk on your cell phone as this is disruptive to others in the room.
Please note that high dose Vitamin C IV therapy treatments can last up to 2 hours.
*Each treatment is partially covered by your naturopathic health benefits – $50 from the Quickie, and $70 from each treatment can be claimed.