DATE: 6 Weeks from September 26 through November 6, 2016
with Caroline Mackey, Holistic Nutritionist, CNP
Fees: early bird cost of $299 until September 19th. After that the cost is $350.
Do any of these resonate with you?
- Sugar, salt and fat cravings, and an inability to make healthy food choices consistently
- Challenges with lack of energy, trouble sleeping, and mood swings
- Struggling to lose weight, you lose weight but can’t keep it off, or weight constantly fluctuates
- Food sensitivities and health conditions impeding your health goals
- Challenges with emotional eating and an unhealthy relationship with food
- Tried and failed to stick to a healthier eating lifestyle
- Confused and overwhelmed by all the information about the right nutrition choices to make
- Looking for a real, sustainable approach that works for YOU
Refresh your body and mind, and start a new sustainable relationship with food and wellness. Darou Wellness’ Holistic Nutritionist leads regular 6 week programs to transform your health. Work with Caroline to lose weight in a healthy, sustainable way. Get more energy, better sleep, feel more uplifted as we improve your mood, all while enjoying delicious food and activities to get you moving and having fun! The key to this program is the combination of both individual and group support. Get the one on one guidance you need to ensure the program works for you, combined with the support from a group to help you stay on track, inspire you, and keep you motivated to make sustainable changes.
Your coach understands the challenges of weight loss intimately, having lost over 125 pounds herself. She will help you learn how to incorporate healthier food options, how to avoid pitfalls and frustrations, how to eat foods you actually enjoy and still lose weight, and to build long term habits to ensure sustainable weight loss. Dietary, allergy and food sensitivity restrictions are incorporated to ensure the program works for you.
The next 6 week program is scheduled to begin September 26th, 2016. Book an initial program consultation prior to that start date to reserve your spot in the program.
**This program is open to anyone from any location. One on one consultations can be done in person, by phone or by Skype and weekly webinars are accessible no matter location.
The Nutrition Reboot & Weight Management Program includes:
- Initial 30 minute one on one consultation with the nutritionist, to address individual health needs and goals
- 15 minute consultation at the end of the 6 week program, to provide individual guidance and support for continuing with the new healthy lifestyle
- Live one hour weekly webinar on a range of nutrition and lifestyle topics. Questions can be asked live and it will be available for download if unavailable for live session.
- Each week there will be specific nutrition, lifestyle and fitness topics and goals for the week to work towards. Those goals can be customized for each person’s individual health profile, and will slowly build on each other from week to week.
- Private Facebook group for participants, where you can share ideas, discuss challenges, and have a built-in support system as you transform your life. This is also where you will have access to Caroline on an ongoing basis throughout the program.
- Weekly recipes, cooking and preparation guidance .
- Guidance on emotional eating including tools to address, manage and overcome those urges - Mindfulness tools and guidance including meditation, development of personal mantras, and learning how to incorporate positive thinking in your daily life.
- Self care tools and techniques.
- Guidance on how to manage and overcome cravings.
ABOUT CAROLINE MACKEY, RNCP, ROHP, CNP, PTS
Caroline is intimately aware of the challenges and struggles with managing your weight. As an obese teenager and adult, she knows the unfair feelings of shame and the health problems that come with those struggles. A health crisis several years ago led to the understanding of the power that food, fitness and mental well-being have to heal, uplift and transform. Caroline has lost over 125 pounds and kept it off; she now uses food as a tool to nourish and heal and activity as an outlet for physical and mental strength. Her life is now an ongoing wellness journey, and it inspired her to help others with similar struggles. As a certified holistic nutritionist and fitness trainer, she now provide clients with nutrition, self-care and fitness tools to overcome health challenges and embrace a full and vibrant life. She’s here to be your champion as you embrace a healthy and thriving life that is accessible, fun and lasting.
Book Online Here! Choose the “Nutrition Reboot – Initial visit” option.